Be the first to know about new properties on the market!
R 5 766
Commercial For Rent
R 6 100
Apartment / Flat For Rent
Monument Park, Pretoria
R 3 380
Apartment / Flat For Rent
Pretoria Gardens, Pretoria
Metroprop was founded in 1939 and acquired by the current owners in 2009. It is our intent to become a provider of world-class service in the property management business. Our innovative business model integrates the customer service and management disciplines of the institutional property management industry at a local level. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best professionals have resulted in strong business growth and our long-lasting tenure in the area, making us one of the most respected and trusted local property management companies.
Because our business model focuses solely on the management of our rental properties, we’re able to concentrate our efforts to maintain a constant presence in local markets, creating value in all phases of the owner's management cycle. We have the same financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and leading edge property management technology as many of the nation's largest property management companies, but our smaller size and local market expertise means that we can provide better service and be more responsive to both our tenants and our clients. Our dedication to redefining excellence in renting means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our tenants and clients.
OUR SERVICES OFFERING
1. Strategic Property Focus
• Commercial properties (retail, industrial, offices, wholesale storage);
• Residential letting.
2. Administration Services
• Bookkeeping: income and expenditure;
• Rent collection: rent deposits, rent invoicing, collection of rent and contribution to operating costs, rent escalation;
• Trust Account: managing all financial transactions in a trust account and according to strict compliance measurements;
• Recordkeeping: all transactions, tenant information, through means of the MDA management system and which allows for comprehensive monthly reports to an owner.
3. Leasing Services
• Recruiting new tenants;
• Tenant applications: compiling required tenant information, screening and evaluation of prospective tenants, approval of tenant;
• Lease agreements: preparing contracts in compliance with required legislation, attending to signing of lease agreements;
• Negotiating with new tenants – area, rates, terms, etc;
• Negotiating contract renewals;
• Recordkeeping: of all contracts, deposits held and tenant information.
4. Property Management Services (Including Body Corporates)
• Regular inspection of premises;
• Liaison with owners and tenants;
• Arranging and overseeing new tenant installation requirements;
• Appointing and overseeing facility services (cleaning, security, etc).
5. Credit Control and Debt Collection Services
• Follow up of all payment arrears by way of telephone, sms or email;
• Preparing and delivering formal letter of demand;
• Preparing acknowledgement of debt and settlement arrangements where appropriate;
• Giving instructions for summons and handing over to attorneys as and when required;
• Arranging and attending court hearings.
6. Property Maintenance Services
• Attending to tenant complaints and maintenance requirements;
• Appointment of sub-contractors as required;
• Inspection of work completed by sub-contractors;
• Arranging routine and / or preventative maintenance;
• Project management – extensions, renovations, etc.
7. Sale of Property
• Sales of properties with a focus on commercial properties